Charter Pro: 5 Common Mistakes in Workplace Text Communication
Charter Pro (a subscribers-only e-newsletter) ran an article featuring mpathic, where Grin Lord shares insights about some of the most common communication pitfalls in text-based communication, as well as how to mitigate or avoid them.
- Not establishing the context of a message up front.
- Not making questions open-ended.
- Not offering people a choice in when to receive information.
- Not demonstrating active listening.
- Not knowing when to switch from messaging to a meeting
Read the full article for ways to mitigate or avoid these mistakes